ANNUAL FUND FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
The money raised by Gannon’s Annual Fund for Academic Excellence is a critical component of each year’s University budget. Your gift provides essential academic support such as funding for:
| A Jazzy night of music and poetry at a donor appreciation event on 9.23.10
- Classroom technology upgrades
- Undergraduate and graduate research
- Faculty recruitment and retention
Gifts of Cash are the easiest and most common way to support Gannon University. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Most donors participate in Gannon’s Annual Fund with gifts of cash.
- Give a convenient and secure gift online using your Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover credit card.
- Give by mail. Send a check (made payable to Gannon University) to: Jana Hunt
109 University Square
Erie, PA 16541
- Click here for more information on making an Annual Fund gift with stocks and/or securities.
| Gannon Students (like Christina Parker, above) Thank You for Donating!
If you have questions concerning the Annual Fund, please contact:
Ms. Britt Daehnke
Assistant Director, Annual Fund for Academic Excellence
1-877-GU-Alums, ext. 6