Gannon Alumni-Admissions Partnership
The Gannon Alumni-Admissions Partnership offers
the opportunity for alumni to increase their involvement
with Gannon University. The program is an ideal way
of bringing interested alumni up to date on Gannon
it is today, as well as a personalized way to recruit
prospective students to the University.
Program objectives are:
- To recruit high-quality students who would benefit
from the Gannon experience.
- To broaden the role of alumni through involvement
in recruitment efforts.
- To demonstrate to potential students the pride
we have in our graduates.
- To broaden Gannon's influence and name recognition
through alumni knowledge and understanding of their
How can you get involved?
These are some of the ways in which an Alumnus can volunteer:
- Attend and represent Gannon at college fairs.
- Attend Gannon's Fall and/or Spring Open House.
- Make student referrals to Gannon. Application fees
will be waived for those students referred by alumni.
- Clip and send any newspaper article discussing achievements
of high school students in your community. (The Admissions
Office will follow-up on all information sent to them.)
- Drop off Gannon Admissions packets at your local high school.
If you would like to be a part of this program,
or would like more information, please contact Thomas Camillo
in the Admissions Office
at 814-871-7413 or at 1-800-GANNON-U.