Make a Gift to Gannon
Larger Page Font
Smaller Page Font
Menu and Search
Benefits & Services
Keep in Touch
The Partners Program is a way for Gannon University and Villa Maria College alumni and alumnae to make a difference in the lives of Gannon students and fellow alumni through:
- recommending a prospective student or calling an accepted student who has not yet finalized his/her decision to attend Gannon is just two of the ways your help can make a difference
- Providing a shadowing or internship opportunity for a student or alumni or joining the Business Ambassadors Program as well as mentoring current students would have an impact on current students and alumni
- nominating an alumni/alumnae for an award or to be featured in the e-newsletter or magazine are a few ways to help recognize outstanding Gannon and Villa Maria College alumni/alumnae
- participating or taking a leadership role in any of the on-campus or regional alumni events
- volunteering as a committee member for the various landmark and affinity reunion groups helps to assure a successful homecoming.
- volunteering in GIVE Day (Gannon's Invitation to Volunteer Everywhere) allows alumni to provide needed service within their own community. Organize an alumni group for a special project in your own region.
Support Our Students
- making a gift to the Annual Fund for Academic Excellence provides essential support to our students.
Help Recruit Students
Awards & Recognition
Homecoming Reunion Weekend