Gannon University Alumni Association Founders' Day Award
"Inspiration for the Next Generation"
Presenter: Gannon University Alumni Association
Purpose: To identify a graduating senior who reflects the ideals, mission and
character of Gannon University including but not limited to exceptional
academic achievement, high moral character, leadership, service and
commitment to the University.
1. Any graduating senior completing requirements for an associates, or bachelors degree is eligible to apply.
2. A completed application available for download at the bottom of the page.
3. Nominee must exemplify the above referenced traits:
a. Academic achievement
b. High moral character
e. Commitment to the university.
4. Two letters of references (500 words or less). One from a student or peer as a personal character reference. One professional reference from a Gannon University faculty, staff, or administrator that can communicate how the applicant will perpetuate alumni involvement and will embody the ideals, mission and character of the University through academic achievement, high moral character, leadership, service and commitment to the University.
5. A short essay as described in the application.
6. Express a willingness to support the ongoing efforts of the National Alumni Board.
7. A copy of your co-curricular transcript which can be obtained from the SOLD office.
8. An updated resume.
All materials must be submitted by March 11, 2013 in order to be fully considered. The Nominating Committee of the National Alumni Board will review applicants/nominees and make a final selection by March 23, 2013.