CAREER SERVICES FOR ALUMNI
Career Exploration and Development is a collective resource for alumni and friends. Below you will find more information on the resources available.
We Are Here.
Career Exploration & Development encourages Gannon Alumni to stay engaged!
- Create an Employer account to post jobs and internships in our Handshake portal (www.joinhandshake.com).
- Complete the Alumni Career Advising Form if needing personal support, and create an alumni account in Handshake to search for jobs.
Please note that in order to combine service to our alumni with our consistent service to current students, we adhere to the following:
- Recent Alumni (12 months or less since graduation): up to 3 advising sessions per month. This includes the potential of 3 electronic document revisions.
- More Experienced Alumni (more than 12 months since graduation): up to 2 advising sessions per month and 4 within 1 year. This includes the potential of 4 electronic document revisions.
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Interviewing Techniques
- Job Search Consultations
- Personal Statements